Volunteers in Direct Service to Girls
GSNETX Inspiring the GSLE Award
Has worked with girls in a Girl Scout Take Action Project, Bronze Award Project, or Silver Award Project; (Because Gold Award Projects are for individual girls and the heaviest responsibility of leadership is for the girl, these projects are not eligible)
- where girls have demonstrated a clear understanding of true sustainability
- where girls have demonstrated outstanding leadership when carrying out their project
- where the project is an inspiration to girls and other volunteers about what the Leadership of Girls can do
- where the project was completed in the current or most recent previous GS membership year
- where the volunteer Is a current GS Member (during the time of volunteer service)
Inspiring the Girl Scouts Leadership Experience Awards will be presented at local events.
All nominations will be submitted to a Council Awards Committee. The committee will choose two-five (2-5) nominations which best demonstrate the concept of sustainability within the project. These volunteers will be highlighted at the council award presentation event.