GSNETX Emergency Procedures
1. Provide care for the ill/injured persons.
2. Call 911/emergency medical care.
3. Notify parent or guardian.
4. One (1) adult must stay at the scene. Do not disturb victim or surroundings until assistance arrives.
5. Report the emergency to council. Call GSNETX Headquarters at 972-349-2400 or 1-800-442-2260 if during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 9am – 5pm). If the emergency occurs after hours, call GSNETX After Hours Emergency Phone Line at 214-353-4071. The After Hours Emergency Phone Line is to be used for emergencies ONLY, such as: fatality, serious illness or accident, lost child, natural disaster, fire, chemical spills, etc.
6. Make NO statement of ANY KIND to the media. DO NOT give out any names or information. Ask them to contact GSNETX Headquarters (972-349-2400 or 1-800-442-2260).
7. Secure/maintain all permission forms and medical records to turn into your local GSNETX Service Center or GSNETX Headquarters.