Girl Scouts destinations
What is the Girl Scout destinations program?
Girl Scout destinations is a nationwide Girl Scout program for Girl Scout Cadettes and above. Girl Scout Councils and event sponsors host destinations trips. Girls apply for a specific destinations trip and meet other girls from across the country or around the world. Girls develop their leadership skills, learn new skills, gain self-confidence, and experience valuable service-learning opportunities. To find out more, visit www.girlscouts.org/destinations.
There are 6 Different travel categories for Girl Scout destinations
- International - events outside of the U.S.
- Outdoors - events ranging from learning outdoor skills to Outward Bound challenges on land or sea.
- Science - events that take science to a new level. Learn animal behavior or what a doctor's life is like.
- People - events that visit cities and country sides so you can experience the culture of new places
- Apprenticeships - events that give you hands-on, real-life experience in a potential career field
- Getaways - Two- to four-day events all over the country, Getaways are events that do not require the destinations application and have their own timeline requirements, which do not follow the destinations timeline. Most Getaways include events designed for troop travel.
Click on the link to download the destinations application with GSNETX information completed.
Girl Scout destinations Workshops:
To register for a classs, click on the date you wish to attend. You will be taken to eBiz to login to your account to register.