Girls Guide to Girl Scouting
||Everyone knows that Girl Scouts have badges, and badges are here to stay. But the Girl's Guide to Girl Scouting has more than just exciting, new badges for every age level.
Each guide contains:
- A colorful, easy-to-use binder specially designed for girls at each level. The binder comes chock full of essential information and badge activities—plus girls get to customize their own experience by choosing and adding in additional badge sets.
- Legacy, Financial Literacy, and Cookie Business badge activities—or, for Girl Scout Daisies, petal and leaf activities.
- Detail on requirements for other earned awards in service, teen mentoring and leadership; this includes information on the Girl Scout Bronze, Silver and Gold Awards.
- A detailed diagram showing where girls place the badges, pins, or awards with pride on their vests or sashes.
- Ideas to help girls tie their badges right into their Journeys.
- Vintage illustrations and quotes from Girl Scout history to help girls feel connected to the proud traditions of the past.
- An awards log showing girls every award and badge available at their level, as well as the entire badge program at every level, so girls can see how their skills will grow in Girl Scouting.
Other helpful information: