STEM Center Campaign
"This is a real gift that this city has. I appreciate Girl Scouts being stewards of it and sharing it with us."
- Mayor Mike Rawlings, Dallas
As an innovator in the Girl Scouts Movement, Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas is raising the bar for leadership opportunities in the 21st century with its $14M capital campaign to develop the STEM Center of Excellence, a one-of-a-kind living laboratory for science, technology, engineering and math in Dallas, Texas. See STEM Center brochure.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas is proud to thank our Lead Donors as we continue our capital campaign to raise $14M.
$1M & Above
$500K - $999,999
$100K - $499K
$25K - $99K
- Keeping Focus on Gender Diversity in Technology, Technology for Good (Ericsson)
- Girl Scout Summer Camp Introduces Young Women to Pharmaceutical Careers, Dallas Innovates
More Than Just Cookies: Girl Scouts Offer Summer
Dallas Morning News
- Girl Scouts Get Financial Boost for South Dallas STEM Camp, Dallas Innovates
- Capital One Leads $8M Financing Package for STEM Center, Media Release
- Scouts' Southern Dallas Reboot Puts Girls in Charge, Dallas Morning News
- Why Today's Girls Scouts May Become Tomorrow's Engineers & Scientists, Dallas Morning News
- Girl Scouts' Dallas Camp Refocuses on STEM Education, Dallas Innovates
- Girl Scouts Doing STEM, talkSTEM
- Girl Scouts Open STEM Center, Garland Texan
- GSNETX Breaks Ground on STEM Center of Excellence , Oh So Cynthia