In this role, the Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing effective sales strategies to increase girl and volunteer membership with the Girl Scouts, and generating leads and prospects to meet membership goals and increase overall Girl Scout troop membership growth.
The Recruiter must have:
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing/Sales or related field.
- Have a minimum of 2 years sales, marketing and/or recruiting experience, or equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Have experience with a volunteer workforce or membership organization is a plus.
- Have a minimum of 1 year community engagement experience
- Be able to travel within designated regional area as assigned. Assigned area: Tyler, Longview, Paris and the surrounding areas.
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Then you're just who we're looking for to ensure every girl has a chance to shine and explore all that Girl Scouting has to offer! Learn more about this position and apply today.
No phone calls please. EOE.