The Recruiter is responsible for developing and executing effective sales strategies to increase girl and volunteer membership in an established geographic area, and generating leads and prospects to meet membership goals and increase overall Girl Scout troop membership growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Marketing/Sales or related field.
- Minimum 2 years sales, marketing and/or recruiting experience, or equivalent combination of education and practical work experience.
- Experience with a volunteer workforce or membership organization is a plus.
- Minimum 1 year community engagement experience
- Must be able to travel within designated regional area as assigned. Assigned area: Dallas and the surrounding areas.
As a member of our team, you'll enjoy a summer work schedule, generous vacation time, flextime, business casual attire, 100% paid medical coverage for employees, and so much more.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, learn more about this position and apply today.
No phone calls please. EOE.