Troop and Service Unit Camping
Want to camp all weekend? Or come out for a day of exploration and fun? GSNETX Camps are the place for you!
Safety First! Every group camping must have at least one adult that has completed GSNETX Camping.
Download our 2014 Price List!
Don’t miss Horseback Riding at Camp Bette Perot.
Lisa Kuhn, our Camp Registrar, can help you get your space reserved. email@example.com or 972.349.2467
Ready to Register? Here’s all you need to do:
For Troop Camping:
- Make sure you have 1 adult who has completed the GSNETX Camping Form
- Send the GSNETX Camp Reservation & Approval Form , copies of First Aid/CPR certification (must be valid for your camp dates) and your $50 deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas
attn: Camp Registrar
6001 Summerside Drive
Dallas, Texas 75252
To Register For Girl Scout Service Unit Camping:
- Send the GSNETX Camp Reservation & Approval Form, listing the name of the adult who has completed GSNETX Camping and your First Aid/CPR certified adult. If more than 200 girls are attending, a name and certification of a nurse or doctor must be provided.
- Check the box on the top of the GSNETX Camp Reservation & Approval Form for SU campout.
- Girl Scout Service Unit deposit is $200.
- Download, fill out and submit the Industrial Kitchen/Caterers Use Request for SU Campouts form.
- Send Camp Reservation Request form and deposit to email@example.com or mail to the above address.
We’ll let you know within two weeks what your confirmed reservation is.
If you’re interested in catering, contact Nancy Crouch with Signature Services firstname.lastname@example.org
Your outdoor adventure can kick off at 6:00 Friday night and you’ll have to head home at noon on Sunday! We know, we’ll miss you too!