Girl Scout Academy
Today's girl is ready to conquer the world - and we're here to show her how to champion her passions and pursue her dreams.
Girl Scout Academy (GSA) is a newly launched enrichment program offered by Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas that compliments the academic curriculum provided by the school. GSA is a flexible, customizable curriculum that allows schools to adapt Girl Scouts to meet the needs of their students. In addition, GSA creates space within the school day that ensures girls are receiving the overall character development benefits of Girl Scouts like enhancing their social and emotional skills, developing confidence, resiliency, and leadership skills.
|KIPP Destiny Middle School|
|Young Women's STEAM Academy at Balch Springs Middle School|
|Solar Preparatory School for Girls|
|STEAM Middle School at D.A. Dulcy|
|Cristo Rey Dallas College Preparatory School|
For each partnering school, GSA provides the following:
- Dedicated GSNETX support team
- Cohesive, progressive track for leadership development
- Access to more than 150 events and programs, including summer camps
- Ability to participate in the Cookie Program - the largest girl-led entrepreneurial program in the world - to help fund additional Girl Scout activities
- Curriculum aligned with TEKS, STAAR, social-emotional competencies and 21st century learning skills
For information about how to bring Girl Scout Academy to your school, contact Eboni Chopp at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 204-5730.
For information about how you can support the Girl Scout Academy program through philanthropy or volunteerism, contact Amanda Rainey at email@example.com or call (972) 349-2426.