GSNETX Camps (Denison, Palestine, Sumner) - Part-time position
The Camp Specialist II is cross trained and responsible for
participating as a member of the outdoor leadership adventure and STEM
program. In this role, you'll carry out responsibilities with special
emphasis in the aquatic, archery, and ropes programs. The Camp
Specialist is also responsible for the safeguarding of participants'
health, safety, and security during outdoor activities.
Eligibility requirements include:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident and
authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be at least 18
- Must have a high school diploma or be willing to earn one while
serving (undergraduate degrees strongly preferred).
- Must be willing to become certified in either archery,
ropes/high adventure or lifeguarding. Training will provided.
- AmeriCorps members will have access to students ages 17 and
under, thus a National Service Criminal History Check is required.
Applicants must complete and pass a criminal background check.
- Must be able to commit to completing 900 hours of half-time
service over 9.5 months, with a living allowance of $9,000.
- AmeriCorps members will be eligible for an education award upon
successful completion of service with satisfactory performance
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, learn more
about this position and apply today!
GSNETX programs are available to all girls without regard to race,
color, origin, political affiliation, disability, sexual
orientation, or religion.
If you have questions about your eligibility, contact your GSNETX
recruiter or email email@example.com.