PAY IN FULL
To secure your camper’s guaranteed placement, register online at www.gsnetx.org/camp and pay in full.
To hold your camper’s placement, register online at www.gsnetx.org/camp and make two camp payments.
Please note these guidelines:
- First Payment - $50 non-refundable deposit is due; plus any non-refundable add on fees.
- Second Payment - remaining balance is due, by May 1, 2020.
Remaining balance due may be paid in full online at any time prior to May 1 through your eBiz account.
If balance is not paid in full by May 1, your camper’s placement and $50 deposit will be forfeited.
Thanks to support from donors, partial financial assistance is available.
Financial assistance requests must be completed and the deposit paid then GSNETX will reserve your STEM Center day camp session.
- Complete the GSNETX STEM Center Day Camp Financial Assistance online request.
- When you submit your request, you will instantly see the percentage approved, less the $50 required deposit. To accept financial assistance for this percentage of your session fee, click next and pay your $50 deposit.
- You will receive an email confirmation for your deposit and the percent granted for your camp session.
- You will then be notified by email the balance remaining after the financial assistance request has been processed by council.
- The next step is to login to your eBiz and pay in full amount due online. The remaining balance will be due to council by May 1, 2020.
- Remember you must pay the $50 deposit upon submission of the request in order for it to be processed, approved and registration to be completed.