Camp Skills Workshop, Hosted by the GSNETX Trefoil Guild
Camp Certification for Leaders: TR301: GSNETX Camping AND TR302: On the Road Camping
Emphasis on learning and practicing skills WITH girls
Learn Basic Camp Skills:
- Pyrotechniques - Fire building and safety
- Germ Warfare - Health and sanitation
- Gearing Up - What to bring to camp and what NOT to bring
- Weather or Not - Coping with weather surprises and other emergencies
- What’s Cookin’? - Meal planning, food prep, knife safety
- Inn Over Your Head - Tent purchase, care, and pitching
Note: To receive training credit for TR301 and TR302 certification, adults must ALSO attend pre-event training on Wed., Sept. 25th from 6:30-10 p.m. at JoAnn Fogg Service Center.
For registration and additional information, please contact Lynn Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenny Hoch at email@example.com or call or text to 214-641-4622. Registration extended to Friday, September 20.