FLUOR Engineering Month Patch
sponsored by FLUOR
We've teamed up with FLUOR to help girls learn about engineering and how it makes the world a better place. From robotics to bridge building, engineering provides the framework for systems all around us. Earn the Fluor Engineering patch by attending events, workshops, or completing engineering badges and journeys.To earn this free patch, girls must complete ONE of the following requirements and the online reporting form (once per troop/Juliette) by March 6. If your girl(s) also completed the Capital One Coding patch, please submit a separate request.
To earn this free patch, girls must complete ONE of the following:
- Participate in the Fluor Engneering Challenge2020!
- Use the Volunteer Toolkit (VTK) to earn an engineering badge or journey
- Complete the Robokind: robots4STEM online program
- Complete the CodeCamp Kidz online program
Attend an engineering event or workshop in February
- All Month | STEM Center workshops and events
- All Month | Council hosted activities and events
- All Month | Microsoft Store: Code a Talking Robot
- 2/4 | Kaboom's Wheel of Science: Workshop & Show
- 2/7-2/8 | Perot Museum: Think Like an Engineer Sleepover
- 2/15 | UT Dallas Explore Engineering Day
- 2/17 | Studio Bella: Robotics Workshop
- 2/17-2/22 | Perot Museum Engineering Week
- 2/22 | Discovery Science Place: Mechanical Engineering & STEM Like a Girl Workshops
Cost: FREE for patch
Open to Families: No
For additional information, email email@example.com.