August 13, 2021 Updates:
- GSNETX Service Centers, Shops, & Facilities: Clarified some information. Removed information about service center reservations having a 10-person limit.
- In-Person Activity Size & Location and Pre-Screening, Permission, & Paperwork: Volunteers no longer have to submit an activity approval if having an in-person event with more than 10 people in attendance.
- Pre-Screening, Permission, & Paperwork: Pre-screening forms are available but not required for volunteer-led activities. Updated information regarding GSNETX staff-led activities. Updated permission forms and waiver information.
- Transportation: Simplified this section.
- Food Safety: Combined this section with Physical Distancing, Masks, & General Health Protocols.
- Activity Approvals: Moved into separate paragraph to reflect general use of this process.
- Camp, Travel & Overnights: Combined and simplified sections.
- COVID-19 Positive Test Results: Volunteers may contact those who may have been exposed to someone who subsequently tested positive for COVID-19 during a volunteer-led or may reach out to GSNETX for assistance.