Travel with Girl Scouts
Make friends from all over the country as you travel with Girl Scouts from different states, see and learn new things, and pack your bags full of inspiring, life-changing experiences and memories. How far will your Girl Scout experience take you? YOU decide!
Check out Girl Scout Destinations, the ultimate adventure program for girls ages 11+! With a ton of different trips to apply for every year—from surfing camp on the east coast and breathtaking hikes out west, to the crazy-cool wonder of new cultures abroad —there’s something amazing for everyone to experience.
Dates to Remember
- October 14: Application Writing Party REGISTER
- November 3: Rough draft essays due for feedback (optional)
- November 15: Complete applications due online.
- January 5: All applicants will have heard back from Destinations sponsors regarding acceptance status.
- January 6: Travelship applications are sent out from GSNETX. Applications are only available after acceptance into the Destinations program.
- January 19: First (non-refundable) deposit due.
Questions? Send an email to Hillary!