Join Her Journey
Your involvement and support will help shape your girl's experience. She'll see your commitment to her growth, and before you know it, you'll be growing too. Take a peek at our Family Guide to Girl Scouts.
When you volunteer or participate in activities with your girl, you’ll help her:
- Enjoy amazing new experiences
- Make new friends and become more confident
- Discover different skills and interests in a safe, nurturing environment
Be supportive of her Girl Scout experience:
- Make sure she arrives and is picked up on time for all group activities.
- Ask her about her Girl Scout activities, and really listen to what she has to say.
- Appreciate and recognize the time, talent, and skills her leader shares with the troop/group.
Your actions can make a real, positive difference. Here’s proof from our research:
- Ninety-five percent of caregivers say their girl has made more friends through Girl Scouts.
- Eighty-nine percent of caregivers say their girl is happier because of Girl Scouts.
- Ninety percent of caregivers say their girl has grown more confident through Girl Scouts.