Help your daughter unleash her full potential!
Like you, we’re excited for your daughter to be a strong, confident girl who will make an impact in her community.
Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas offers your daughter an immersive learning experience she can’t get anywhere else. As a Girl Scout, she’ll build confidence, character, and courage while spending time with positive role models. With a focus on life skills, entrepreneurship, STEM, and the outdoors – and are designed to become progressively more challenging over time, so her skills grow as she grows.
Interested in learning more? Complete the form below to get an email with details on how your daughter can join Girl Scouts and unleash her strong.
- We serve 25,000 girls from grades K through 12. Girls may join at any grade level.
- Troops are led by adults (parents, grandparents, or others) from the community.
- Girls can also join as a Juliette and earn badges with the support of their mom, dad, or other caregiver.
- Girl Scouts have been making a difference in their world for more than 100 years.
- The Girl Scout Gold Award represents the highest achievement in Girl Scouts and is a culmination of the life skills they develop during their time with the organization.
Girl Scouts & STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math)
- Girl Scouts is committed to bringing 2.5 million girls into the STEM workforce pipeline by 2025.
- Girl Scouts of Northeast Texas opened the first-of-its-kind STEM Center of Excellence, a 92-acre camp near downtown Dallas, that has been redesigned as a 21st century learning laboratory that provides girls with year-round STEM opportunities.
- In 2017, Girl Scouts of the USA introduced 23 STEM and outdoor-badges to encourage coding, robot design and more.
- In 2018, an additional 30 badges and journeys were released including cyber-security, college preparation, and environmental stewardship.