|9/6||Fall Product Program Begins! Login to Me2, build your avatar & site.|
|9/23||Reward Deadline: Send 15+ emails through the site to earn a patch|
|9/30||Reward Deadline: Reach $150+ in total sales to earn Rhino necklace|
|10/14||Fall Product Program Ends! Sites close & order taking ends.|
|Nov.||Products ship to troops for delivery|
|Nov.||Rewards ship to troops|
|Dec.||Proceeds direct deposited to troops from GSNETX|
Fall Product Program
Nuts, Candy & Magazines
Welcome to our new, and first ever Fall Product Program!
Troops earn proceeds from the sale of delicious nuts & candy, as
well as magazines, to fund activities and adventures. Here are some
quick facts about the Fall Product Program:
- Troops earn 20% of all items sold.
- The Fall Product Program is a sale for friends and family only.
- It's all online - no booth sales or door to door sales.
- Girls get to create their own avatar and send emails through Me2, their own personalized website for customers to order products.
- Troops have the opportunity to earn additional Cookie
Program proceeds by participating in both the Fall Product Program
and Cookie Program by meeting the eligibility criteria. See the
Rewards & Proceeds section below for all the
Important Program Notes
- If you or your girls need support getting into the system or setting their site starting on 9/6/19, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.372.8520.
- Per Girl Scout social media policy, posts shared social media must be limited to friends and family only, on a profile that is set to private, not public, and never shared on groups, pages or other sites.
How It Works
Getting Started - Girls & Families
Getting Started - Troops & Volunteers
Girl Rewards & Troop Proceeds
Forms & Resources
Frequently Asked Questions