1. Login to your My GS account using the email address
you registered for Girl Scouts with as your login. (Need help logging
in? Check out some tips in the drop-down above.)
2. In the upper right-hand corner, select My Account,
which will bring up a left-hand side menu on your screen.
3. From left-hand side menu, click My Troop(s), then
click your troop number. If you are are a member of more than
one troop, you will see multiple troops listed.
4. For each girl member you wish to renew in this transaction,
click the box next to the troop number by their name. You can click
the Select All button to check the box next to each girl's name.
5. For each adult member you wish to renew in this
transaction, click the box next to the troop number by their name and
the volunteer role they will be returning to. You can click
the Select All button to check the boxes next to each
volunteer's name and current volunteer roles.
6. After you have selected all of the troop members who you
will be renewing, scroll back up to the top of the page and click the
green Renew button under the white troop details information box.
7. Now you’ll be on the Confirm member details screens.
At the top, you will see a trefoil with a number in a circle
indicating how many members you are renewing.
- Under Choose a membership year, you will likely see the
upcoming membership year. If the member you are renewing is a lapsed
member who was not an active troop member this year, you will need
select the membership you’d like to purchase- we recommend the $35
Extended Membership for the best value. Adults will also see the
option to purchase a lifetime membership.
- Under Choose payment type, select how you would like to pay.
This is where financial assistance for membership may be requested
though it is important to note that troop leaders may only select
financial assistance as the payment type for members of their own
household. GSNETX is not using the Program Credit payment function
at this time.
- Click Next
Participant to complete the process for each member being
renewed. Once you’ve completed the process for all members, click
the green button that says Submit member details then the
button that says Review Cart.
8. You’ll be taken to the Review your cart screen where
you can confirm that you have the correct council, troop, and
volunteer information for each member.
- On this page, you can decide if your troop would like to
contribute to the GSNETX Annual Family Partnership campaign. We’d
love for you to support Girl Scouts this way! You can also make a
donation to Family Partnership anytime throughout the year at gsnetx.org/donatenow.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the
button on the right-hand side to accept the Girl Scout Promise
& Law. Click the green Add Payment
9. On the Payment details screen, you’ll be prompted to
enter payment information. Enter the appropriate information and click
the green Submit Payment button.
10. You’re all set! A thank you page with your payment
confirmation and order number will appear. You’ll also be able to
print a receipt from this page, which will also be sent to the email
address on file.
11. On this screen, you’ll also see a Manage My Account button.
This is where you can click the My Profile button and review the
updated statuses of your troop members. It does take about a minute
for the information in My Account to update.