Q: Why isn’t my username working?
A: Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, try each. You can also use the “Forgot Your Password?” link to send a reset email to your email address. If you’re still having trouble, contact email@example.com.
Q: Why aren’t I getting the password reset emails?
A: The password reset emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please make sure these added to your safe senders list. If you requested the reset email before marking our email address as safe, check your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving the email, contact Customer Care at (972) 349-2403 or email@example.com to verify that your username/email address is correct.
Q: Why can’t I see my family when I log in?
A: There are a couple reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account. That person must log in to renew. Contact Customer Care if you’d like to be listed as your household’s preferred contact.
- You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. Try a different username. If that works, be sure to contact Customer Care team to merge the two accounts into one.
Q: Why can’t I see my troop(s) when I log in?
A: There are several reasons this could happen:
- You might be on the main landing page of MyGS if you see four boxes on the screen. Be sure to click MyAccount at the top to see the menu on the left-hand side.
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family.
- If you have more than one troop, look for the pull-down menu to change between them.
- Check your member profile to make sure you’re listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it is up-to-date.
Q: Why isn't my Girl Scout's troop showing up correctly?
A: Be sure that in addition to her membership that her troop participation has been renewed correctly for the new school year.